.rubbish

Sunday, March 14, 2010

right and wrong choice.

right now its 7.16am in the morning, i guess everyone should be sleeping at this hour :D whatever it is now, i'm going to judge everything, i know you guys have been see-ing me tiring till this point alr, tears have been dropping down again. i dont know why i ended up having myself feeling so break down, when i even have you by my side. i dont understand what is youir thinking, or what you're doing. i'm sensitive i can say that, but what's the point? i think alot. think alot every night before sleeping, and i'm happy that i'm meeting you, but we aint like the past anymore, or should i say we're like friends more than couple? maybe its true. i'm feeling down this few day, i sleep less than 1o hours a days nao, when i can even sleep till i'm happy than wake up, but i'm having nightmare nao adays, after a nightmare, i woke up and i couldnt get back to sleep, eventually, crying alone in my room. and did nothing, just tears D:

Sweethearts :
thanks for everything, you're always there for me now yeahs. you cared alot, whenever tears drop down from no where like just now. hearing alot of things, yet you're always there to support me. telling me that i'm the one that you're dote-ing on now, and loving me. thanks. you're bringing me oversea, when i say that i wanted to go malaysia :D thanks :D ily always :D

JA & M
Thanks both of you. really thanks , when you heard that i'm crying, you all cares , siting down asking me not to cry, but tears really drop from no where. i'm sorry for making you guys worried so much D: but i wont dissapoint both of you, i'll study hard in my study :D

A & A
Hey, you two people, thanks for worrying for me, but i'm alright :D no worries . i'll be fine, and remember there's always a sunshine after a rainfall :D i'll stand strong :D no matter what , i'll be fine :D

YJ & WD
thanks for going through so much thing with me seeing me tears you guys worried so much but i'm fine :D

takecares people :D baibai :D i'm going for my sleep now :D time check its 7.30am :D that's early :D