.rubbish

Saturday, March 13, 2010

maybe it's you .

hellos peepoos. i'm back . yeahs i'm bored that's whys i start blogging. gosh, i'm getting a no life in my mind alr, hmmm, really life is getting bored bored and still bored. hell D: okay whatever, mummy's kept complaining about my bill this few month, and she got me a prepaid card just now, gosh, had to use it wisely now D: hmmm, and and and, peepoos that has not been updated with my number, please let me know, cause i'm lazy to send to everyone x.x laughs, i guess i'll be good this time round, well, slept till 5 plus, woke up prepared and out to slack again, homed early today also. yes, god can you give me an answer nao ? what should i do ? i'm feeling vexed nao D: and on the 17th i'm going back for counselling section again D: hopes everything goes well, end well.
its just end well as a bloody valentine. i'm giving up D: