.rubbish

Monday, March 15, 2010

hungry D:

i'm hungry hungry like fuckcxzs ! i need food D: if not i'm going to sleep :D sleeping let me stop eating yeahs. gosh, and yahs, i'm home-d early tooo, yet i went out just now over to 226 to buy cig (Y) no need ic can buy woots damn happy, i smoke alot this few days ! i shall stop smoking, and cig is increasing it price, oh fuckcxzs, how are we goona survive ? tell me please. meet up with the cliques again, went ffor a hair cut :D loves my hair right nao ! yippeees. and i'm gonna rot at home soon ! i've no place to go currently ! grrs, whatevercxzs ! hey peoples, i'm gonna start a new life right nao, i dont care what other people say about me, i just have to carry on with my life, hmmm, and i want to go oversea ! Malaysia with peepooos ! looking forwards :D quick quick quick !