.rubbish

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mood swings

woke up early in the morning, prepared, done with my make up, meet up with girlf, wenda at mac, went over to had my breakfast, and bused down to hougang change bus to vivo there, went over to custom, for that contraband thingy, and girlf didnt get fine at all, and the officer is like pretty boy, laughs, aftermath, went vivo walked walked, camwored, and back to amk, meet up with eunice they all at hub, hmmm, aftermaths, obvious cb mac slacked awhile, meet up with R, D, W, Yh, Cw woots, its like long time no see lorhs, disturb them like fcukcxz. laughs, i'm sorry guys! homed (: meet up often ah, if not i'll be bored, thanks for listening to all my craps ! laughs.
rest awhile, talk to girlf on phone, and off to prepared out (: aftermath meet up with girlf , Yg, Ja, M, A, A, H. laughs, went for prata (: and and and, i got a free pack of cig (: Ty yg, get pay mahs! must treat me! laughs, aftermath, CB mac again, chit chatted alot, and homed after that, damn tired, yet i cant get to sleep ayes ! I'm staring infront of the com, dont know want do what, so decided to blog (:

Edited /.
woke up in the afternoon, nothing to do and went back to sleep, sleep untill 7 plus, and i'm finally awake (: i'm having cramps ! fuckcxzs ! grrs, and i'm going over to me YL's and c. slack bahs. break my record, didnt went out so late oh. laughs, go out later sure ton ? laughs !
bai peoples ! takecares ! i'm going to prepared nao !

My love is unconditional, may it surround you, when you are far away. I will think of you often and hold you when you are near. Miles will not take my love from you. It is given freely and knows no boundaries.

tagged replied (:



Aloysius, o.o
Shirley, psps, typo error, i changed alr :D
Dexiong , linked you lerhs lahs ! ass x.x meet up often ahs !