.rubbish

Wednesday, March 3, 2010




alrighty, i'm back homed (:
i'm tired, i'm down with sore throat ): args, i'm having a sexy voice now , wahahaaaaaa (:
i sound so man now (:
anyways, my mum's gonna get me a new phone if i'm going back to school (: wahahaaaaa (:
happy like fxcks now (: i'm yearning for an iphone . hope i really can get that nor. happy happy (: i'm bored like fxcks now tooo ! entertain me please, god ! i hope everything can end now . its making me more miserable ): anyone can tell me what to do ): i really need your help.
sweetheart,
thanks for being my listening ear all time. really thanks alot, i guess i wont be disturbing you from now onwards, cause i know you have your own problem too, i can't always bother you, args . anyways really thanks alot alot alright, love you much much (:







tagged replied (:
Sweetheart, yeahs i'm too free (: nothing to do mahs.
Aloysius, let you all replied mahs, laughs (: thanks alot ahs.

should i or should i not ?